Pages

Friday, March 02, 2012

Delicious Doodles - Music to save the soul

Hi everyone time for another challenge over at the brilliant Delicious Doodles Challenge this week we would love to see what music saves your soul xxx
I decided to make an altered photo frame for a picture of my youngest son Max who loves Pirates. The song Chasing Pirates by Norah Jones inspired this.
So I printed off  this brilliant Treasure map from the Delicious Doodles store you can find it Here! I then coloured it using prismas and sansador. I added some distress ink and then I added some modge podge.
I hope you can join us and please check out he DT designs they are fab as always xxx I have been incredibily busy recently so not much time for blogging missing the pleasure it gives me but have to focus on work xxx



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Teri said...

Awesome hun. Doesn't he look the cutest in his pirate stuff!! x

Poppet said...

Great LO Pascale, love the simplicity of this piece, with the map as the background it doesn't need anything else. :-) xx

Poppet said...

Don't know why I said LO Pascale, I read that you had altered a frame. The old brain needs a rest I think, good job it's the weekend. Oh and by the way have a good weekend yourself. :-) xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love, love, love this frame and I agree with Teri, he just looks the cutest little thing in that pirate outfit!

Have a fab weekend.

Claire xxx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Pascale, Max looks fantastic here and you chose just the right surround to show him off. Love it.