Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Delicious Doodles _ Remembrance

Hello this week at Delicious Doodles Challenge we have a REMEMBRANCE challenge to interpret as you wish too. I choose to make something with Poppies as this is a real symbol of Rememberance. I LOVE poppies too so it was fun for me. There are prizes to be won and if you use one of Teri's images the chance to get spotlighted !!!!

I made this gift mug into which I will put some teabags and coffee and hot chocolate sachets for the teachers at Christmas.

I used a overlay template from the most recent Encyclopedia of templates from My Craft Studio. I then choose a paper to decorate the whole mug template. I then used Teri's two images to decorate the mug. I used Poppy and Poppies I coloured Poppy with promarkers and copics. I made a matching tag too.



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

ike said...

This is totally AWESOME. Fabulous colouring and I adore the poppies printed in red. Beautiful piece
Hugz
Ike xxxx