Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2011


Hello just quickly stopping by to show you one of the freebies you can pick up over at my challenge blog. If you hop over to the Paper Pad Challenge you will find some more to wet your appetite. The theme for this week is Steampunk. I have made a card but not had time to photograph it as this week has again been a hetic one with nursery, secondary school functions and a poorly OH xxx
I will try to post the card later in the week. Please hop over and grab the other freebies and I would love to see your makes xxx

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Not sure if it Blogger playing up again or just me, but none of the links on your blog will open up, so I cannot find the challenges. Love the colours on your picture, though.