Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog - Lots of Layers!

Good Afternoon to you all, it has been another chaotic week here with my youngest son starting nursery so lots of settling in and the end of another segment of my life with no more babies to look after all day at home. I am so sad! I have not had time to craft this week with the settling in period taking place but hope to be able to visit you all more often and of course do more crafting. I have also applied for a part time job but not going to spill any beans on that as I have to be shortlisted for interviewing first.
Okay this is my DT for the great challenge at the Crafty Purple Frog! Amy has lots of fab prizes to giveaway and there are some previews of the really stunning new releases that are coming out!
I used one of the older images to make this bookmark for my gorgeous youngest daughter as she always asks who are you making that for when I make anything. She has a Specific Learning Disability called Developmental Co-ordination Disorder along with a speech disorder and Hypermobility and Hypotonia.  She has finally received some help and will be having 3 sessions at school with the occupational therapist so they can advise on how to make her daily life better. I am also going to a course in the new year with her.
This is made using the gorgeous Exotic Ocean Fantasy Decoupage the layers on these decoupage images has so much depth. I layered up some cardstock and some DP's and made some gorgeous layered flowers that I made with my paper flower expert CD rom from My Craft Studio.




Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Juls said...

beautifully elegant!! gorgeous soft colours!! Hugs Juls

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

This looks so beautiful. I think this image has to be one of my fav CPF images. Fab job on the flowers! Hugs...Mona