Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers

Hiya I am so sorry I am late posting my DT card for the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge! This week we have an ANYTHING GOES theme. As long as you use a Sweet Pea Stamps image xxx
I have had a busy week I have been attending lots of Year 6 activities as it is their last year in Primary school so apologies for this quick post. My Daughter got her SATs results and she did brilliantly so I am really proud her in achieving what she did xxx She is level 5 for reading and she is level 4 for Maths, English and Science. As she does not have a tutor or any extra coaching in school I think she did exceedingly well as she goes rather unoticed in school xxx

I am proud of my other two childrens school reports too. I am so lucky to have such kind and well behaved children. I went on the whole school trip, in a friends car, to the beach yesterday and I must say my children are a great bunch of kids whom I really cherish xxx

I made this easel card using an image from Sweet Pea Stamps from Elaine Cox. The papers are from a My Craft Studio CD rom Finest Filagree. I coloured in the image with prismacolours and added some stickles to the image.

I hope you can join in the fun and please hop over to our Amy's shop which is sponsering us this week you need to go to the Crafty Purple Frog xxx


I am entering the following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp  - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Girly Girls
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Such a pretty card hun - love the rose paper. Congrats to your DD on her SATS, hope her move to "big school" goes smoothly.

Have a fab weekend

Claire xxx

angelwhispers said...

This is just beautiful Pascale and just love your colouring!!

Sounds like you are really busy with the year end at school!! I must admit I don't miss it any more as it was always so hectic!!!!

Hope you have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

Ruthie said...

Hey Hun - yep, its a busy time....and Huge congrats to G - she did brilliantly - and...the reading is the most important - everything else stems from that!

Rx

tiggertastic said...

this is a fantastic make again hunny


hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Stressed Stamper said...

Love the roses. Thanks for joining us at TPC - and Good Luck
Sarah