Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Craft Studio Pick of the Week and CANDY Alert!

Hi there I am just stopping in to tell you all about tomorrows Pick of the Week on Create and Craft TV. I have been sitting on my fingers waiting to share this with all of you.It is a CD rom called Klever Construction Christmas Framed Flowers from the wonderful My Craft Studio! I was so excited to get the opportunity to make some samples for this wonderful CD rom. The shows launch at 12 o'clock tomorrow so make sure you take a peek xxx
I will also share some of my samples with you xxx

I am celebrating by giving away some candy so pop in tomorrow to see what I have to give away. Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oh WOW hun! Lucky you getting your makes on telly!!