Pages

Friday, July 08, 2011

Lets Get Digital...!

Hi there as we are on a break over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge  blog . There are so many Delicious Doodles to choose from at the Delicious Doodles Shop so I have been  playing with this image. I love this image called Sexy Goth Girl she is so mesmerising I thought she would make a great extra in Twilight she has that vibe about her. For all of you who love the darker side she is a must have.



I have used my My Craft Studio "Tattered Lace" CD rom to create the Layout and the flowers and I decided to keep Sexy Goth Girl as she comes in this fantastic sketch format. I just decoupaged her for some depth to my card. The CD rom is a current favourite of mine the backgrounds are divine xxx



Keep your eyes peeled over at the Delicious Doodles Challenge blog for the DT call that Teri will be running over the holiday, we are all really excited about some new DT members joining us xxx
Challenge entered -
Crafts And Me - Favourite Stamp or image

 
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

My word Pacale you have been so busy over the last few weeks and what beautiful creations you have made just loving them all!!! Chanelle xxx

Teri said...

Hun, she looks lovely surrounded in all that blue! Hope you have a good break over the summer!

Crafteezee said...

I bet it's nice to have a break. Beautiful, love the colour blue. Thanks for playing at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x