Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Delicious Doodles _ Cute and Cuddley

Hi there crafters I am just stopping by to tell you about the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week. We have a fab theme for you all  of " Cute and Cuddley" Teri has a lot of cute images over at her store! I chose to use the Baby and Bear image for this baby card.

I used some papers from My Craft Studio Paper Flower Expert Click Print Go Cd rom. I love these bold floral prints so useful. The Floral embellishment is also from the papercraft kit that came with the CD rom. I added a brad to it and a ribbon. I coloured the cute bears with promarkers and copics and I stamped a sentiment.

As always Teri is offering prizes and the DT have some wonderful inspiration so please check out the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Teri said...

Loving this one hun, that flower is gorgeous!!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab card hun. Enjoy your weekend. Claire x

Juls said...

wow this is just fabulous!!! Hugs Juls