Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Texture

Good Evening, it has been a gorgeous day here in London and we have been on a long walk around a local eco park and then along the Thames River path back home. It is such a joy to be out in this beautiful weather.

Just stopping in to share with you my DT card for the brill Delicious Doodles Challenge. The theme we want to see you use on your creations this week is " Texture" we want to see all your touchy feely projects.

I have made a card using the Vintage Spitfire image from the Delicous Doodles Shop.
I used promarkers and copics to colour the image. I then used a 3D glaze over it to create texture. I also used the glaze on the buttons, the hinges and the sentiment that are all elements I printed using the MCS Papercraft Library 6 "Men-y Happy Returns". 

This weeks winner will be able to choose 5 images of their choice from the shop!!!

 


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Hiya Pascale

This is great - love it! Have used that image for our Fathers Day card

Rx

Teri said...

Love this one hun, looks great with the added bloke at the bottom!