Pages

Thursday, June 09, 2011

The Crafty Purple Frog - "Favourite Things"

I hope you are all having a great week. A bit of a washout weatherwise boo but hey lots of time to craft :0) xxx
This week over at The Crafty Purple Frog Challenge we have a lovely new challenge for you all to join in with.
 We have chosen a theme of your favourite things. It can be your favourite colours, embellies, image what ever you are loving right now as long as you let us know what it is it is all good by us.
And the prizes up for grabs are.....

1st prize is from Crafty Emma's Store
2nd prize - your choice of 3 The Crafty Purple Frog downloads
3rd prize - your choice of 2 The Crafty Purple Frog downloads
4th prize - your choice of 1 The Crafty Purple Frog downloads

I have used this gorgeous new Release " Scent of Beauty" available at The Crafty Purple Frog.
My Favourite things are combining lots of techniques, the colours Black, Silver and Purple. I made an aperutre card using a frame from a Hunkydory set. I then created a dangly embellishment using "Scent of Beauty" isn't she just stunning. I made up both decoupage images from the sheet and placed them back to back and dangled them with some jump rings. I added ribbon another of my favourite things and a sentiment also from my Hunkydory kit xxx



Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun!

Daniele said...

what an adorable coloured card
happy crafting

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie our weather up here doesnt know what to do!!
This is gorgeous hun & I love the dingly dangly image.....I use all the best technical words lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love the dingledangle thing too!!! :)

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the colours and the gorgeous image you have used on this beautiful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x