Pages

Friday, May 06, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers Shower of Flowers!

Spring is upon us and such a glorious one weather wise this year! We have an easy challenge for this week. We want to see a  "Showers of Flowers" on your projects over at Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge!
This week we are sponsered by the amazing Crafty Purple Frog hop over and see the fantastic May releases they all rock! Lots of gorgeous ching chou kuik digital decoupage to choose from and you will get the choice of 3 digital sheets of your choice if you are the winner of this weeks challenge.

I have used this Meredith Dillman Image available at Sweet Pea Stamps. Please hop on over to check out the amazing deals that Lynette is currently offering. I watercoloured the image and I used a beautiful digital Websters Pages paper. I used my cricut to create the swirl and the flowers.

Challenges I am entering are:

Crafts and Me - Swirls
In a Sweet Pea Dream Challenge - Anything Goes



thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Pascale, what a gorgeous delicate card you have made here. I too like watercolouring the images for a different effect. Hope you are settling down to kids back at school - not long thought before they are off again for the May Spring Bank Holiday. At least after the trauma of recent times you have managed to spend some quality time as a family and the weather will also have help so that you can all re-charge your batteries and carry on. Take care, Kym xxx

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful card Pascale!! Just love the image and the colours are superb.

Loving the swirl ans the beautiful flower will have to dust of my cricut. Love Chanelle xx

crafty amy said...

You have made me want to break out my water colours. This is so gorgeous and again I do love those flowers!

Huge hugs

Amy xx