Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers - Card for your Mother or a Hero

This time we want to see Something for your Mother/A Hero in your life.
In the UK we celebrated Mothers Day on Sunday but we know that many of you are yet to celebrate it.
If you like you can make a card or gift for a new Mother, a birthday or just to tell your Mother you love her
 xxx

An opportunity to get really girly with your Sweet Pea Stamps or Crafty Purple Frog Decoupage.

Lynette is offering the winner of this challenge a $10 giftvoucher to spend in Sweet Pea Stamps

The team have been busy creating and here are there amazing creations for your viewing.






I made this jewellary box using a template from My Craft Studios Encylpedia of paperfolds and templates box set I coloured my two gorgeous ching chou kuik Sweet pea images with promarkers and copics and I added some ribbon and gems.
Sorry to be so brief but kiddies are poorly today so not much puter time again xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it Pascale and the image in these colours looks fab on the white box!!

Hope they are better soon! Have a god weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is perfect Pascale!

Debbie said...

What an amazing idea - this is gorgeous Pascale.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

The jewellery box you have made is gorgeous. I love the lack and white with the addition of the red. A perfect tribute to your mum. Hope the kiddies and Jimmy get better soon but remember to take care of yourself. Take care, Kym xxx

tiggertastic said...

this is so clever, amazing altered art, and something i enjoy looking at and doing myself too.

wishing you and your family a lovely weekend, Sarah x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Awesome hun! You're such a bad influence on me :D I'm gonna have to investigate this Encyclopedia of Papercrafts now!!!

Hope your littlies get better soon.

Claire xx

Vicky said...

Hi my sweetie WOWZERRRRSSSS this is stunning & omg the images look awesome I love the colours they are perfect.
Hope the kiddo's are feeling better soon hun & hope you & Jimmy are doing ok take care of you too & I hope you have a good RELAXING weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx