Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Just to say Congratulations to all those who ran in the London Marathon today!

I am so proud to be a part of the Community of London today. I watched the London Marathon as we do every year and I must say I  am so proud to say our city hosts one of the most Outstanding charity event in the world. Each and every runner is a true hero or heroine and I will one day try and enter myself. Today I watched able bodied and disabled men and women pounding the streets of London to earn money for a multitude of worthy causes around the world.  I hope they are immensely proud of themselves. No card today I just wanted to share these words xxx

ravenRed heart

This is a scrap page I have yet to finish but kind of gopes with the theme. You  can get the raven at Delicious Doodles

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love the look of this so far hun, with the graduated backing and all. Rather you than me running all that way!!