Pages

Saturday, April 02, 2011

It's Mo Time yeay !!!!

Having had a deflated start to the weekend I jumped for joy when I got the chance to make my card for the mos digital challenge I love my Mo's and I love seeing them come to life as I colour them. The theme this week is "Buttons and Bows" two of my fave embellies although used rather sparingly on this card.
I am also using the sketch from the Simon Says Stamp Challenge by Domi. The image I chose to use is from the carnival collection at Mo's store and she is called The Fat Lady isn't she a true Diva I adore her and the other characters in this collection.
I coloured her with promarkers copics and a sakura glaze pen. I used DCWV papers and added some ribbon and buttons.

*Schoolgirl error to point out I messed up my sentiment so I will correct that so please ignore the mistake*
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

7 comments:

Dorcas said...

I defy anyone to not love this image! I think its a riot! Well done. :-)I’m so glad you could play along with us at Mo’s “ Buttons and Bows” challenge!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Elaine L. said...

What a fun card! I especially love the quote.(even with the missing letter... LOL!)Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh this is fabulous Pascale...I love the colours and the buttons and bows and such great sentiment too! Thanks os much for joining us for Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Pat said...

Hi Pascale...another fun card!! I love, love, love this card...and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect!! Love the bows & buttons!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!
Pat Frank

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

angelwhispers said...

Pascale this is just such a fun image and great colours!!! Hope you have had a great Mothers Day Love Chanelle xxx

Dawn B. said...

This image makes me giggle.. You did a great job on this card.. I love the way you colored her dress. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.