Pages

Friday, April 01, 2011

Delicious Doodles Challenge - Mothers Day!!!

Hi there just quickly popping in to show you my DT creation for Delicious Doodles Challenge. This week we would love to see your Mothers Day Creations.
For those of you following the updates on Jimmy's health I am pleased to say that we do not have to see the consultant for another 3 months and that we are only having Full Blood counts weekly and epilepsy medicine so things are on the up.
I decided to create this bag. Those of you that hop in will know that I am a bit obsessed with templates at the moment. So I made this handbag to pop a gift into. I used the gorgeous Easter Bunny Fairy.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Teri said...

Great news about the main man hun! Love this bag - very versatile.

angelwhispers said...

Such wonderful news about Jimmy xxx

loving the gift bag Pascale and the image is just perfect!! Chanelle xxx