Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crafts and Me - Vintage/ Distressed

Good afternoon another card today from me this time for the brill challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenge Blog. The challenge is to use Vintage/ Distressed in your style!

I have used Bella Bella Papers by MME as I love the vintage vibe they have. I used some cream card to create a frame and some flowers both of which I cut using my Cricut ( George and Basic shapes for flowers and Graphically speaking for the frame and Straight from the nest for the leaves and flourish).

I used this gorgeous Meredith Dillman image from Sweet Pea Stamps and I decided to cut away a lot of the image to leave just the lady as I think she looks vintage cowgirl. I then coloured her with watercolours. I also coloured the papers and the cardstock to create a distressed vintage feel. I finally used a acrylic dauber around the card base to continue the theme.

The Sentiment is Hunkydory.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Vicky said...

WOWWWWWWWWW....this my sweetie is fantastic & prob my fave that you have done I sooooo love this image she is lush & I love this design it kinda reminds me of Calamity Jane with Doris Day.....love that film I used to watch it all the time with my nan lol.

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Pascale,the colours are very Vintage and i love how you,ve cut doen the image.Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me this week.
(hugs)
Trish (-: