Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge -Green

For one reason or another this week I have been creating lots of Green cards and I have really discovered that I love using this colour and I have discovered so many papers hidden in my stash that really should see the light of day more often.

I have made this card for the super Penny Black Challenge . They have a theme of Green. I have used an image and sentiment my transparent Purrfect Day set. A gorgeous collection of pussycats on here. I have a very unsteady hand so sorry about my glittering with some glitter glue a wee bit wonky.

On a family note we took a wee walk to the park that is near our home today so that was very encouraging and great for Jimmy to get some fresh air xxx


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hunni :o)
hugs and xxx

Poppet said...

The glittering looks fin Pascale, it gives the edges an organic feel. The cat looks very contented relaxing on his bough, hope he doesn't get blown off by the gusty wind we are having at the moment.

Glad to hear Jimmy is well enough to go for a little stroll, slow but sure wins the race. :-) xx

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, so sweet!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the green challenge thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card the image is fab & I love those websters pages.
Bet Jimmy sure loved the fresh air hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

angelwhispers said...

Before anything Pascale just loving Batman!!!! Hope he had a super day!!

Loving your card and sorry the previous one. Been very naughty this week with commenting. So nice to know you have managed to get out for a walk with Jimmy thinks can only get better!!

Love Chanelle xxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, fabulous card Pascale.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Pascale - love how you have created a scen wtih so many different stamps. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x