Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Happy Birthday Bradie!!!

Hello no card today I just wanted to share a  couple of pictures with you. One is of the book day costumes and the other one is  of my birthday princess who is 6 today!!! It feels like I only gave birth her yesterday....!!!
I have used her card for a DT piece so you will see that later in the week. I hope you are all having a great weekend. I managed to escape for an hour yesterday and to grab a hot chocolate with my lovely big Princess Georgina and that was nice. Just a bit miffed as to why as soon as I got back his Mum and Sister left asap....!!!
Jimmy is progressing well much more with it than last weekend xxx


Barbie, Hetty Feather and Harry Potter xxx

I made the Hetty Feather costume for Georgina.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Happy Birthday Bradie, hope you have a fantastic day.

It's good to hear that Jimmy is progressing well, I'm sure it's helped being at home with his loving family. :-) xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this glimpse into your home & family Pascale!!!
Happy Bday to your sweet baby too!!!