Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sweet Pea Stampers DT card

Hello there I feel all refreshed I managed to go out with some girlfriends for a few white wine spritzers last night. It was a much needed couple of hours as things have been a bit all over the place since Christmas xxx It is amazing what a bit of childfree time does for us SAHM.

Enough about me time to show you a card. This one is from the gorgeous Meredith Dillman collection over at Sweet Pea Stamps. I used her to make my DT card for the Sweet Pea Stampers challenge which has a theme of "All White apart from the image".

I stamped her onto glossy card and then coloured her with promarkers and sakura pen. When the ink was completely dry I buffed it. I made a frame using my EK success punch. I decided on an easel card for this image. I added some ribbon and punched some butterflies and maded a butt with the same EK success punch as the frame. If you are a Sweet Pea lover I hope you can join in the fun and if you don't yet own any Sweet Pea Stamps there is a chance to get some over on the challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Me again hun lol this is WOW I love it it looks awesome against the white & I love sweet pea stamps. I've actually found the site where ching chou-kuik gives away a couple of freebie images which are fab. Glad you had a fabby night hun a chance to unwind.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Yet another gorgeous card. I love this white on white challenge :) x

Teri said...

Another lovely card hun. Love all the punching.
Child free time. . .mmmmmmmmmm

Debbie said...

This is beautiful - I stuggled with this one but you have pulled it off perfectly :)