Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Penny Black Recipe

Hello there it is freezing here in London. We had a good 5-10 inches of snow falling in just over two hours yesterday. My partner had to come home from work after just two collections as the weather and driving conditions were so atrocious. I have included a couple of pics from our flat to show you how heavy the snowfall was.
This is my card for the Penny Black Challenge this week they have a recipe which is to use 3 Design Papers. I have used my new 2011 Spring Colour Collection Teal/Brown for this card. I paperpieced the flowers using three of the DP's that you can find HERE. I extended the image to cover the shape I cut with a Nellie Snellen Die. I then used coredination card and one of the same DP's to matt the image onto.
The second part of the recipe is to use a 1 Ribbon and the third 1 Charm. I added just a few gems to the centre of flowers.


Snow Pictures



New Papers


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hun

gorgeous card I just adore this colour combo, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card pascale...thank you for joining in the fun at penny black saturday and wishing you a very merry christmas....hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Pascale, luv the gorgeous colours.
luv
Debby