Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Papertake Weekly - Sketch

Hi I have been looking through my Greeting Farm Stamps collection lately and I thought these two were perfect for the challenge over at Papertake Weekly! So here are two more christmas creations.
I am freezing. It has started snowing here in London today. I have no heater in my front room as it is letting off a rather putrid smell. We think there is something plastic burning in it.
I had a fright last night too my fridge freezer was making some strange sounds. I switched it off put all the food out on the balcony and today he seems happier xxx
I hope you like my cards. I used Promarkers and copics to colour the gorgeous stamps and added some glitter too.
I used papermania papers and the ribbon and holly is from my stash. I used some coredinations cardstock for my base card.



Images - The Greeting Farm
Papers - Papermania
Ribbon and holly - Stash
Medium - Promarkers and Copics
Dies- Nesties

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love the images just perfect christmas cards!!

Sounds like a nightmare on the homefront just what you need before christmas!!!

Hope everything is ok!!

Love Chanelle xxx

Unknown said...

WoW! You are fast Pascale!
@ entries!
They are both great too!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers. ;) I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D ~ (PTW Guest Designer)

Vicky said...

Hi hun its a load of crud how things can go wrong before crimbo but I'm glad for you that my frideg seems in a better mood today. Your cards are lush I absolutely love your GF images I really keep meaning to use mine more but I forget, I would write myself a list but then I would forget read it!!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Marlou McAlees said...

very sweet cards :)