Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Kids Christmas cards

Morning it is another crisp and frosty one here in the UK. I hope you are all well. I just want to share with you my Delicious Doodles creations that I have been working on this week.
I have been batch christmas cardmaking. I have 90 childrens cards to make so I needed them to be quick but effective. Teri's cute images were perfect for this. I chose three images to make this batch they are Baby Rudolph, Rudolph with gift and Penguin with gifts. They are all available in Delicious Doodles Shop!
Because Teri's images are so easy to colour this is why they are perfect for batch cardmaking and as they are digital the time it takes to produce the outline is far quicker than traditional stamping. I created 16 images on one A4 sheet of card simply by resizing the image and copying and pasting. The papers are from my blog shop Pascale's PAD they are from the , Vintage Christmas1 collectionChristmas scene Traditional papers and Christmas scene Muted colours Papers collections. I used promarkers and copics to colour the images cut them out and used foam pads to attatch them. I then added some gems to the snowflakest to create a bit of bling.
  I have got about 25 cards made so far so I should be finished by the end of this week xxx
Please join us this Friday for the blog hop over at the CHALLENGE blog.  There are loads of prizes to be won and lots of beautiful cards to see xxx

Papers - Pascale's PAD
Digital Stamps - Delicious Doodles
Medium- Promarkers and Copics
Gems - stash
Cardsize - 4" by 4" square card
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Teri said...

Brilliant set of cards hun! Boy - I wouldn't have the patience to make all those cards!!

Joey said...

aww hun these are super duper cute!I love those characters. Joey.xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab cards and I love your DP's. I admire you for making all those cards. x

downrightcrafty said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww lovely creations and those papers are delish
Hugs Kate xx

tiggertastic said...

Adore your Sweet Pea DP card and your christmas cards above are cracking, so sweet and excellent layouts too

Hugs, Sarah-Louise