Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keep It Simple!

Hi there well it is a bit dreary here this happy Sunday so not sure "What are we doing today?"!!! I have found out this year we are doing Christmas at home. Normally we go to my SIL but they are going out for a meal so I may just start planning my table etc. Table cards to make possibly crackers LMAO xxx

Anyhow this week at Keep It Simple we have a theme of Evergreen. I decided to test out the new Cricut (my xmas/ Birthday gift). My cricut sampler cartridge has this fab set of trees on it so I used these for my design. I cut out a matt from Silver mirri. I also used my sentiment from the cricut. I Love my new toy I can see a whole new way of crafting for me. Last year I brought the slice and I was quite disappointed with it but so far this little beauty is great.



We are sponsered this week by the wonderful Pollycrafts Paula is offering 5 digital images to lucky winner.


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Teri said...

Sounds like a quiet Christmas for you then. Same here, Xmas at home with the kids (as usual!)
Great card hun - haven't got any of these newfangled thingy's to play with yet myself. Looks like fun though!

Vicky said...

Hi hun fabulous card love the trees. I dont have 1 of these either, I do have a craft robo tho but I'm VERY ashamed to say I have only used it pnce since I've have had it & I think it was April when I got it.....I'm a craft sinner lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

crafty amy said...

Oh wow this si so pretty I love how you have used the DP. Lol vicky I am worse than you as I too have a craft robo (was very lucky got given it by someone for my bday a couple of years ago) and have never used it. Trouble is I have to get them to unregister before I can set it up and have just never got round to it! I really must.

Hugs

Amy xx