Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3 Challenges in one card

Hello I have been having a mixed week. My daughter has been put onto Schools Action Plus because of her Speech and Language development so she will get extra help which is kind of a relief. It will mean her needs are monitered more closely. My son had a bit of an incident in school where the teachers didn't really listen to him and punished him I think unjustly so I am a bit fed up with that too.
Anyhow what to do when fed up and stressed get creating is my soloution. Here is a card for the following challenges.

Simon Says Stampchallenge - Let it Snow
Crafts and Me Challenge - Dreaming of a white Christmas
CES challenge - Lovely Lace



To make this card I coloured in this beautiful Angel called "Angel with puppy" she is from Mo's Digital Pencil store!
I coloured her with promarkers,copics and sakura stardust pens. I used my new Design Papers called "Holly Collection and you can find them at Pascale's PAD!
I added a punched border and some lace and made a button embellishment and sentiment to finish the card.



Papers - Pascale's PAD
Image - Angel with Puppy Mo Manning
Punch - Martha Stewart
Embellies - stash
Sentiment- Stamps Away

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

4 comments:

gina g said...

What a sweet card Pascale i love the image and pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our Challenge. luv gina xx

Vicky said...

This is soooo pretty hun I love this image I nearly brought it myself earlier in the week & cant think for the life of me why I didnt lol. Think I may have to go back over lol. Yours is truly beautiful.


Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Oh nearly forgot thank you for joining us at CES this week, good luck hun. xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
aww gorgeous card, fab image & colouring, lovely papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at CES this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) I love this image and your paper is beautiful :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x