Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Jewellery

My mojo is a little bit low at the moment just cannot inspire myself to get to the craft table. So I sat on the bed this afternoon for a couple of hours with my jewellary pliers, some beads, some head pins and findings and made these bracelets.
I am thinking of creating a page from which to sell these let me know if you think they would sell. I would be interested to know.








And before I go here is our pumpkin!


I have made a scrummy soup from his insides x
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Really pretty bracelets

The pumpkin is fab, never tried it..eating it i mean I it similar to anything?

mandi xx

Vicky said...

Really pretty these are of course they would sell. I havn't made any jewellery for ages & yonks now I have a ton of stash just sitting there being all sad & weepy....

Hugs Vicky xxx
P.S. Love mr pumpkin dude xx

tiggertastic said...

amazing jewellery, and i LOVE your music pumpkin, excellent :) made me smile stopping by this morning