Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little nut Tree

Hi there hope you are all having a great week. I know I have been turning the thermostat up as the chilly Autumn nights have come. Still all this cold weather is a great excuse to stay indoors and craft. I am catching up on the Christmas card stash...!  I am also entering the following challenges with this card!
Tuesday Taggers - Nursery Rhymes
Totally Papercraft  - Autumn

Little Nut Tree
Teri is releasing this fabulous Digital stamp today it is called "Little Nut Tree" and is available here in the Delicious Doodle Shop!

I as you may of noticed quite like to play with my graphics program! As soon as I saw this one I just knew that I had to create my own backing paper. I  resized and changed the image to a red colour and and copied it and pasted. I overlayed it on a gold colour rectangle to compliment it. I then blended the images into the gold rectangle.

I then used a larger version of the image and recoloured it. I placed it into the corner of the paper having made it into a PNG image. I then added some text around the tree top.
For my card I cut out the larger image and added some red berry promarker pen to the edge of the cut out image. I used pinflair glue to adhere it to the backing paper that I made. I matted the backing paper to some silver mirri board and added a punched border and ribbon with button detail.

Hope you followed all that and don't forget to visit the SHOP for all the scrummy Delicious Doodles that Teri has been creating!!!


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

8 comments:

kaos said...

So pretty - love the colour scheme and the selfmade background is just gorgeous with it!

hugs
kaos

Joey said...

Pascale I love this, those colours together are gorgeous!!! thanks for joining us at tpc. Joey.xx

Doreen said...

Hi Pascal this is gorgeous I love the image.xxx

Teri said...

Awesome hun! Love that huge ribbon. Great job with the backing paper!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a gorgeous card. I love the layout and of course the image. Teri's artwork is fantastic.
I love this.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, sweet image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This gorgeous Pascale. Love the BP, you're really clever. x

jackiescrafts said...

What a lovely card

Jackie x