Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Grunge book pages for a swap I am doing.

Hi there everyone. I am just having a few crafty moments today. I had a friend over for my youngest daughter last night so Jimmy has taken them out as he is off work. I needed to get these grunge pages finished for a swap on the Lots to do Forum.
I used mainly hybrid crafting for the pages as I am so into this at the minute. There are lots of pics so i hope you don't loose to much concentration.
Okay the first one I am showing you is for the theme "Arsenic and Old Lace". I used Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 (DSA2) from Serif to make the background. I used Swirling memories scrapkit. I blended in a lace embellishment into a material and used another two embellishments as my crime scene. I distressed with an acrylic dauber and added computer generated labels.

The second one is for the theme Ghostbusters and I used a combination of embellishments from the trick or treat scrapkit  and blended them into a background from the keepsake scrapkit. I cut out a sentiment I created with the kit and bats. I then added some distress crackle and inks.

The third one I am showing you is for the theme Going Postal. I again created the background digitally. I then used distress inks, crackle glaze and overstamped with a postage stamp.
The next one is for theme Your song. For me that is Billy Joels song " She's alway's a women to me"! I created the backgrounds digitally using royalty free images and DSA2 elements. I then added a saxophone from the stash and some buttons and fibres.

This next one is Up Up and away created again using Royalty free images I created this scene on DSA2 and then added glitter and a punched border.
 The final one I have made is for the theme Time.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Teri said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun making these! Fabulous work hun!

Joey said...

Wow hunny these are all so different, great pages. Joey.xx

tiggertastic said...

oh wow! these are fantastic, i love the look of them so different and inspiring

Sarah xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab work hun. I love the butterflies and toadstools simply stunning. x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x