Pages

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Totally Papercrafts - Charming

The girls at  Totally Papercrafts are asking us to use a charm on our creations. I have decided to give you all a sneak peek at a new project I am working  on. I have  decided to embark on a new business. The business will be called Pascale's PAD (Papers And Digital Images). I am going to be selling my Digital Backing Papers, Topper sheets and Digital Stamps.
This one is from the first collection I have designed called "Cupcake Delight Hearts". On this card I have used the Heart Backing paper from the collection, and a ready coloured blank greeting topper. The topper was printed onto glossy paper.
I used Nellie Snellen dies to mount the topper onto. I used some ribbons, card, roses and charm from the stash to compliment the card. I will soon be having a launch or this range with a bit of candy. So keep your eyes peeled.

Here is a sneak peek at the forthcoming collection:


Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

Teri said...

Looking good so far hun!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love all the hearts. this is a fun card in great colours.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous image and backing papers.Good luck with your new venture.xxx

Danielle said...

Very cute Pascale! Loving the heart paper with this sweet design! I'm excited for your new business venture ... good luck with it Pascale!!
Hugs, Danielle x

Mandi said...

LOVE your cupcake card Pascale

mandi x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pascala.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Pascale :-) The cupcake is yummy and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

Good luck with your new venture :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x