Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Keep It Simple - Gold Dust

Hello what a week I have had and next week will be just as busy. My daughter is in Yr 6 and I have to choose 6 secondary schools to put on my CAF form boy I am vexed making this decision.
I have an idea for the top two then there after I am confused!
Anyhow I have of course been destressing with lots of creating. I don't want the doc prescribing anti depressants now do I!
Here is my card for the Keep It Simple Challenge! We have a theme of Gold Dust. Time has been very short this week and this card literally took 5 minutes to make. I made next weeks theme by mistake earlier in the week and so this was a hurried card. I used perfect medium to stamp the image direct to card and then dusted on some perfect pearls. The image I adore it is a Hannah Lynn Image from Crafts and Me. She is called Marna.I added some pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful image/card and you've now inspired me to dust down my perfect pearls, so thanks for sharing. x

Teri said...

Just goes to show that simple CAN be very effective hun! Lovely!
Hugs,
Teri x

Cazro said...

You have reminded me of my perfect pearls, this is a lovely stamp and card. Caz

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, its a stunning image

Sharon said...

So simple yet so stunning! What a gorgeous stamp too. :D