Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Grab a freebie and win some great prizes!!!

Good Afternoon I am a bit late posting this one as last night I went to a quiz at school and I drank one to many of the glasses of red wine on offer. I had a coffee morning with some friends this morning and we went shopping so I am all behind! I am off for a secondary school meeting tonight please hold me in your prayers as I really need courage and strength right now.
Okay I am bringing you my DT card for Digi Doodle shops Best Challenge a really special one this week. I have copied and pasted this from the main blog.
"Welcome to our special anything goes challenge. In this challenge, you can create anything you like, but with a couple of twists.
1. You MUST use one of the 3 stamps we have provided for you to choose from.
2. The real challenge is to enter your card, not only in our challenge, but as many other challenges as you possibly can, and you MUST list these challenges on your blog along with your entry.
This time around, we will not be using random.org to choose our winners.


1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will all win a prize for the most challenges entered.
Prizes are as follows: 1st Place $15.00 store gift certificate
2nd Place $10.00 store gift certificate
3rd Place $5.00 store gift certificate"

So hop over to find out how to get your freebie!!!!

I made my card with the acorn stamp. I love it so pretty. I coloured in with prisma colour pencils and then I cut out the oval shapes with my Nellie Snellen dies. I used the gorgeous Webster Pages papers, don't you just love that squirrel, and I added some faux stitching and my  button/ ribbon embellies.

Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

15 comments:

Karen said...

Really lovely Pascale and I love how your backing paper matches the image perfectly.
xx

Jóna said...

Great card, special use of colors, great !! It's so fantastic to see all the different cards with the same image !!!!
Hugs, Jóna

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Gorgeous card, Pascale. Love that little squirrel on the bottom.

Sarah A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love the natural colours and the gingham ribbon is erfect!

Good luck tonight and of course as always you are in my prayers ;-)

Sarah x

Monika Reeck said...

Pascale I love your DP it looks clasic and nice coloring the images too...cute squirrel there :) hugs,Monika

Katja said...

Lovely card!!! Fantastic!!!

Greetings,
Katja

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascal,
I love this beautiful,. The stitching round the edges is wonderful. This is a brilliant piece of crafting.
Hugs,
Fiona X

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great card! I love all of the elements! :)

merniebug said...

Is this gorgeous or what. I love what you've done with this image. It's so beautiful.

Lynda said...

Beautiful card - gorgeous image and papers.

Love Lynda xxx

Karen Howard said...

Great card, love the gingham ribbon and stitching around the edge!!!

KymKreates said...

Just beautiful, the background fits perfectly!!!

xoxo,
Kym

Judy said...

Hi Pascale,

I really like this card hun. The paper is just beautiful, and the stitching adds a nice touch. Great coloring job hun.

Hugs
Judy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.x

Poppet said...

Great card Pascale, I love how the backing paper reflects the image. :-) xx