Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tag You're It - Stars of the Silver Screen!

Morning to you all! I had a great laugh watching The X factor last night I love it! I particuarly love these early rounds they are rib ticklers!
Today I am going to share with you my DT tag for Tag You're it. We have a fantastic theme of Stars of the Silver Screen. I chose Grace Kelly I googled images for her on google and then using My Craft Studio I printed on to a ready die cut pyramage sheet  and created my image. I added some detail with odds and ends from the stash.

Please if you have time come and join in the fun. Hugs Pascale x

2 comments:

Poppet said...

Great tag Pascale, you can't get much bigger than Ginger on the silver screen. :-) xx

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

Love the black and white theme, very classy and elegant!

By the way, I have a little something in the way of an award on my blog for you here for you!

Sarah x