Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers -Flowers


Good Morning I hope you are all enjoying the Bank Holiday here in the UK. The sun looks like he has made a reappearance for today. My Jimmy has to go to work later so I am not sure what I will get up to today. Maybe a walk to the park with the kids and then home to play.
Today I am bringing you my DT card for Sweet Pea Stampers challenge blog. Our theme this week is FLOWERS. We would love to see flowers ins some form on your projects.
I used Poppy Love from Sweet Pea Stamps for my card. I you pop over to the shop you will find an amazing shipping deal but this ends today so be quick. We have three gorgeous stamps as a prize this week.. This will be our last Monday challenge we are going to move to a Friday and will now be a fornightly challenge to give you all a bit more time to enter.


For my card I used some handmade clay flowers , a large flower folded in half and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The paper is MME and Poppy Love is coloured with a mixture of promarkers,copics, prismacolour pencils and sakura pens. If you own any Sweet pea images please come and join in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

10 comments:

Teri said...

Love all the different types of flowers you managed to get into one card! Fabulous job hun!
Hugs,
Teri xx

crafty amy said...

Hiya Pascale :D I can see the sun today too yay! This is so pretty I LOVE those clay flowers you are so clever.

Hugs

Amy xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This card is magnificent. A feast of colour. the flowers are fabulous and the image is beautifully coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Hiya Hun

love how you have her coming out of the flower and the deisgn to the right, fab card

Joey.x

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Wow Pascale!!!
gorgeous!!!
handmade flowers...WOW!!!

Juls said...

stunning! Love how you have created the wings from flowers! stunning! Hugs Juls

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Pascale I love your flowers.xxx

sallysbitz2 said...

I love all the different types of flowers you have used xx
Your colouring is fab too xx

Mina said...

those colours are fab together Pascale...love all the flower
Mina xxx

Poppet said...

Great card Pascale, I love the eclectic mix of flowers on your card. The image looks fab in black and red, very oriental. :-) xx