Pages

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Tag You're It - Uncle Sam!

Happy Independence Day to all you lovely people in Blogland!!!! This week at Tag You're it we have a theme of Uncle Sam. We want to see lots of lovely tags inspired by this theme.

I chose to use this absolutely gorgeous, fun and funky Kenny K digital stamp hop over you will not be disappointed. This image is called "Star" I felt inspired by the American flag to make a tag with Stars and Stripes. I used Star and coloured her with copics and promarkers. I added some glamour dust to the  image and some glossy accents to the guitar. I cut her out and mounted her onto a star I cut out and drew stripes onto with my promarker pen. I then added some stripey ribbon and a star brad.


Thanks for stopping by today I love to see what you think. Hugs Pascale

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is brilliant Pascale xx Love that star shape x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the way you have mounted the girly image on the star. So appropriate for the 4th July. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Fantastic Tag hun love your design. Joey.x

Victoria said...

fab card stunning image

Nicola said...

Fantastic tag and tag Pascale, you sure have rocked this one.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-