Pages

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Simon says stamp Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Hi there I have been inspired by the photo inspiration in  the Simon Says Stamp Challenge to create this digi stamp. I used it to make a card for the challenge. I have been busy creating a couple of digi images today. I really would love your feedback on them as I produce them so I know which ones you all like x

Go over to the challenge to see the photo inspiration it is a cocktail picture. I used cosmic shimmers to colour the image and I used my Marianne designs die cut for the matt for the digi image. The papers are DCWV linen closet. I used some string and a button as an embellishment and I made the sentiment with my design runner.
Thanks so much for stopping by today I really love to see what you think. Hugs Pascale x

8 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) the image is fabulous,, clever girl !! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hi hun
oh cheers thank you, fabby card, luv the image, its brill, sue,x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your card is great. I love the image and the way you colored it. TFS.

Amber said...

Pasale your card is fabulous! Love the bit of glitter on your ice!
Hugs
Amber

Heather said...

Hi Pascale, fabulous card, gorgeous colours, great design and your image is fantastic - well done you!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

merniebug said...

This is an adorable image. I could get into a stamp like this. Yes I would definitely use this one.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love that sentiment! The drink looks refreshing, too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Pascale.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps challenge.
luv
Debby