Pages

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Crafts and Me new stamps


Whoop!!! Whoop!!!! I ordered 3 of the new Molly Harrison and Hannah Lynn images that are part of the new Crafts and me range of stamps. I ordered yesterday morning and they arrived this morning what a service!!!

Okay I had to ink up this Hannah Lynn image although it was hard to choose which to use. I am making this to give to a 5 year old girl at her party. Her mum is Colombian and her father is Pakastani so I thought the dark skin and black hair was perfect for Zara who is mixed race. I kept the colouring very simple added some glamour dust to the wings. I then cut out a circular image and mounted onto a flower nestie. I used MME papers and coredinaitons cardstock for my backing and I used some ribbon and lace from the stash. The flowers I added stickles to. I made some button embellies too.

I am entering this into the  Crafts and Me challenge which is asking us to use Pink, white and black. Magical crafts they are asking us for flower power.


Thanks for stopping by I hope you like what you see Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

This is stunning, Zara will love it! The image looks like my daughter Safiyyah ;-)

I need to get ordering some of the Hannah Lynn stamps and more of the Molly Harrison - they all look amazing!!

Sarah x

Teresa said...

Pascale this is so pretty and perfect in those colours for a little girl.
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
Good Luck,
Teresa x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a stunning card. I love the papers and colours and the image is beautiful.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

KymKreates said...

she is divine!!!!! I am certain it will be a show stopper in this little girls cards!

xoxox,
Kym

Sarah said...

What a strikingly beautiful card Pascale. Thank you for joining us at MCFC, good luck in the draw xxx

gina g said...

Hi Pascale this is such a lovely card and great image choice too.Thanks for joining us at Craft's and Me for this week's challenge. luv gina xx

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the fab colour combo and all the gorgeous polka dots! Hugs Juls

Vixykins said...

That's gorgeous and fab colours you used! Glad you're liking the new range at crafts and me, I love the hannah ones too :D