Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge -Anything Goes

Good Morning everyone. Another beautiful sunny day in London. It is already extremely hot so later it will be boiling. I am off for a picnic with my church connect group I am quite anxious as I am leading the bible study today. It is the first time I have done this. Then this afternoon I am off for a recital at my daughters school they have been teaching them the violin and she is playing so I am so excited by this.

This morning I would like to bring you a DT card I made for the Digi Doodle Shops Best Challenge . The challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES. I chose this cocktail image from the Summer Fun Doodles set #1. REMEMBER if you spend $5 you get set #1 and #2 as a FREE GIFT.



I Coloured with Twinkling H20's and added some glossy accents to the glass areas. I added a glass charm at the bottom using wire and a Made with Love charm.. The paper is HOTP and I made the ribbon and button embellishment. I then stamped a Greeting Farm sentiment and added it to the embellishment. I thought it was perfect as we all love to Chill with a cocktail in the summer.
Please HOP over and find out what the other DT members have been creating with Judy and Mum's gorgeous images available HERE!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today I really love to see what you think of my creations. Hugs Pascale

9 comments:

Joey said...

Hiya Hun
gorgeous card perfect for this weather! lol. I am sure your anixety will heal hun as soon as you start the bible study you will be perfect at it :O) Enjoy the recital later, at syds school it was ukelele :O)
Joey.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Pascale.
luv
Debby

Judy said...

Pascale,

What a refreshing card! The "chill" sentiment is so cool. Love your color choices hun.

I wish your daughter the best of luck with her violin, and I know God will be with you in your Bible study.

Hugs
Judy

Karen Howard said...

Looks refreshing and perfect for summer, great card!

crafty amy said...

Hiya sweetie :D
How did it go at the church I bet you did great. This is a brilliant card and I love the way you have hung the little charm round the glass :D

Hugs

Amy xx

KymKreates said...

I want to take this off the screen and take a long drink my friend. Great job!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Super pretty! I love how we used the same stamp! :)

dj1952 said...

Great card. It makes me think of the last cruise I was able to go on.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com

dj1952 said...

Nice card, makes me want to go on a cruise again. LOL.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

http://www.designsbydj.blogspot.com