Pages

Sunday, May 09, 2010

Tag You're It - The Key to my Heart

Hi there a grim, grey Sunday here in London. After a beautiful April, May is prooving disappointing like our political situation at present.

I must say that as a former Student Liberal Democrat I am highly disappointed that they even considered entering into discussion with the Tories. I am so, so upset. The integretity for me has disappeared. I will really have to reconsider next time there is an election.

Our MP is Simon Hughes and he is really a wonderful member of the community and makes valient efforts to help constituents but if the Lib Dems go with the Tories I think that will be so wrong. I am in favour of a Lib Lab pact. Enough of Politics I could argue about the state of it all day. Just not enough hours in the day as far as I am concerned.

Tag You're it this week has a great theme of "The Key to my Heart".

I chose to make some keys using my mould from Crafts and me and delight air drying clay. I coloured with a silver promarker once dry. I fixed them to a chain which I added a keyring.

To make the tag I used some white card stock onto which I layered some blue coredinations cardstock that I had punched at the corners. I added some gems to the corners. I stamped a heart from a Sheena Douglas set I coloured it with promarkers. I then punched some Martha Stewart flowers and added randomly to the tag. Finally I added some lace and ribbon offcuts.

The blue in no way reflects my Politics. Hope you have a fun week and heres praying that the talks breakdown x I will be back later with a Sweet Pea creation.


2 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Pascale

Gorgeous tag, you made me laugh about the blues! Those keys look amazing, will have to check out the moulds on my next Crafts and Me order.

I know what you mean about the coalition talks between the Tories and Lib Dems, I would too have to seriously reconsider where my vote goes next time if this goes ahead!

Sarah x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Pascale
hoping our little bit of sunshine comes your way, your tag is so delicate and love those charms
take care
Kate x