Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet Pea Stampers - Pink, Green and Brown

Good Morning everyone. Well still no government then!!! If it is a CONDEM(ned) one I will not vote Lib Dem again. Many people would of voted for them tatically to prevent a tory majority and have therefore been failed if they go into a coalition government with the Tories. On the upside I am glad they have spoken to Gordon Brown.

On a lighter note.... Here is my Sweet Pea Stampers DT Tag. I made a tag for this weeks colour combo of Pink, Green and Brown. I used this fantastic Elaine Cox image,I am really into her images at the moment. This one is called Elaine Cox's Little Oak Tree Owl and can be found HERE.

I watercoloured the image and then I used a distress ink over the top of it. i also added a touch of sakura glaze pen and I added some distress stickles. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the image with distress ink.

I then cut out and embossed a scalloped rectangle nestie to mount the image onto. I made a flower with a template and the same card. I added a brad. I also put some ribbon on the side to add interest.

We love to see your Sweet Pea creations each week. This week there are 3 prizes on offer so please hop over and take a look. Thanks for stopping by hugs Pascale.


7 comments:

Lynda said...

A really sweet tag Pascale

Love Lynda xxx

Nicola said...

Gorgeous tag Pascale,love how you have distressed over this sweet image.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Juls said...

such a great image!! and I love the sentiment!! and your colouring and colour tinting is amazing!! Hugs Juls

Anne said...

Absolutely wonderful Pascale! I love this image and what a brilliant sentiment!

And now you've got me on my soapbox again! I am so frustrated too at the fact that whoever gets to lead the next government will not be an elected Prime Minister - again!!! And why are we not being kept informed every step of the way exactly what discussions are taking place between parties? Huh? Define democracy! Do we not get a say in this? Is this not precisely what a general election is for so that we, the voters, can decide what we do and don't want from our government? Oh no, I'm getting my mad up again!! Thanks Pascale! LOL!!!

Brill card though!! :o) xx

Poppet said...

This image is adorable Pascale. I love it, great tag. :-) xx

Debbie said...

A gorgeous Tag Pascale, I love the cute Owl and the sentiment :)

I am not going to have a rant about the election but all I will say is that we have the most ludicrous and archaic voting system!!!
Hugs
Debbie x

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So adorable! :)