Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Basic Grey meets Oh Alice!!!!



This is my card for the Oh Alice challenge which requires us to use a photo of mushrooms and toadstools as our inspiration for our projects. I am aslo entering it into the Basic Grey challenge which has a theme of Punch it!



I coloured the image with promarkers and used black sakura gel pen and a white inksentials pen to highlight parts of the image. I also added some glossy accents.

The papers are the new Capella 6" by 6" from Basic Grey. I used a silhouette basket weave corner punch to punch all the corners of the Basic grey papers I used. I then created a backdrop for the image using my nellie snedden die cuts. I used some ribbon and dewdrops to embellish.


Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it hugs Pascalex

5 comments:

Poppet said...

I love the way you've coloured this card Pascale. :-) xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
There are so many beautiful cards here for me to catch up on. I have really missed my visits to your blog these last few weeks.
Thank you so much for all your good wishes.
I'll pop in to Georgina's blog tomorrow.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Erin said...

You really matched your colors to your paper perfectley. Thanks for joinging us at Oh, Alice. Come back again next weet, we love having you.

Amy said...

very cool!! Love the cheshire cat

antheam said...

This is so cool! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.