Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Basic Grey meets Oh Alice!!!!



This is my card for the Oh Alice challenge which requires us to use a photo of mushrooms and toadstools as our inspiration for our projects. I am aslo entering it into the Basic Grey challenge which has a theme of Punch it!



I coloured the image with promarkers and used black sakura gel pen and a white inksentials pen to highlight parts of the image. I also added some glossy accents.

The papers are the new Capella 6" by 6" from Basic Grey. I used a silhouette basket weave corner punch to punch all the corners of the Basic grey papers I used. I then created a backdrop for the image using my nellie snedden die cuts. I used some ribbon and dewdrops to embellish.


Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate it hugs Pascalex

4 comments:

Poppet said...

I love the way you've coloured this card Pascale. :-) xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
There are so many beautiful cards here for me to catch up on. I have really missed my visits to your blog these last few weeks.
Thank you so much for all your good wishes.
I'll pop in to Georgina's blog tomorrow.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Amy said...

very cool!! Love the cheshire cat

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
Anthea & the BG Challenges Team.