Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tag You're It - We want to see acetate on your tags



Good Morning everyone well it is another beautiful Spring Day here in London and today I am sharing with you my DT piece for Tag You're it and Digi Doodle Shop .

The theme at Tag You're it is to make a tag and use acetate on it somewhere. I chose to use this wonderful T-Bird image available from the Digi Doodle Shop .

I printed the image onto card and then I cut it out. I used a craft knife to cut out the windscreen and behind this I put some acetate. I coloured in the image with Sakura gel pen and prismacolour pencils. I used Prismacolour pencils to colour in my tag. I used foam pads to adhere the car to the tag.

I added some ribbons from my stash. The sentiment is from an Elusive Images plate.

I hope you can find time to fit in a tag this week they are so much fun to do and once you start you won't stop.

Thanks for taking the time to pop by ,hugs Pascale

4 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
What a fantastic card. This would be great for a man wouldn't it. Greta work.
Glad you had a good time yesterday.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teri said...

Cute tag hun! Love all the different ribbons. Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Harriet H said...

This is the cutest tag and I love how you used the Digi Doodle Shop's stamp. It is perfect.

Harriet

Unknown said...

Love this tag Pascale the colours are fab and I really like the ribbons at the top - Grease is the word huh??