Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oh Alice - Chapter #10 Queen of tarts


Hi there this week at Oh Alice they are focusing on Chapter 10 and want us to include food on our creations.

I have used my gorgeous Sweet Pea stamp based on the Mad hatters tea party. I dug out the watercolours and used them to colour in the image and background. I added some HOTP paper and coredinations card. I then punched a border added some gingham and some peel off cookies and a heart. I also added a little card that came in a pack out of a cracker.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my.....!!!! You are just SOOOOOO fab with these images Pascale!! This is gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!! I LOVE all your little 'extras' and the red and black make it so striking! Fab! Hugs xx

Diamond Doll said...

Hiya Pascale, what a fab card, great image and super layout i love the added playing card.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Love the image, black white and red is my fav combo!! and the playing card in the corner is a perfect finishing touch! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful, I love the image!
Clairexx

Julie said...

Fantastic!! Your image looks glorious in these colours and I do love your card embellie! Juliex

KymKreates said...

I love the colors you used another winner!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at the Oh, Alice! challenge this week.

Monika Reeck said...

very prett Images and that Idea with the card is so clever dear...lovely Card...hugs, Monika

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Too cute!