Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a Crafters Companion - 3D

It is time for another DT piece for It's a Crafters Companion challenge.

This week we want you to create a 3D piece. Hop over to the blog for some amazing inspiration.It is my daughters best friends birthday this week and she loves fairies so I decided to make her a wordbook card using my new Flower fairies of the Garden CD roms.

I printed onto glossy photo paper I think this gives a really proffessional finish to your project. I used some ribbbon and lace from my stash to hold the book together.

Remember you do not have to use a crafters companion product to join us but if you can that would be great. There is also this fantastic prize from Lothian Crafts .




7 comments:

Harriet H said...

Beautiful mini book.... I love all the different papers

Harriet

Sue said...

Hi Pascal
gorgeous creation, looks stunning, she will be thrilled with it, sue,x

Teri said...

Gorgeous wordbook hun - love all those fairy elements - getting that cd coming from ebay myself soon - yeay!
Hugs,
Teri x

Juls said...

wow!! what an amazing project! Love it! Hugs Juls

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good afternoon Pascale, wow you've been busy again hunny with more gorgeous creations, i am loving them all. Love this Country Companions project too, beautiful work hunny! also wanted to thank you so much for adding my projects to the blog for me, I really appreciate you doing it. You are the best! big hugs Linda x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Beautiful word book Pascal TFS XXX

Poppet said...

Beautiful project Pascale. It shows off all the fairies really well. I love the sentiment at the end. Your daughter's friend will treasure this keepsake. :-) xx