Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Another ATC - for two challenges

Hi there I had a fantastic meal last night with my Mum to celebrate our birthdays that fell last month. We went to a restaurant that is a short walk from my flat. The food all comes from the Middle East. I had a persian dish recommended by the persian waiter. Fantastic dish and a wonderful Lebanese red to wash it down with. I also enjoyed a fab starter. I was very amused by the belly dancer too. It is fantastic but it felt a little bit like I was in a lap dancing club. The man next to us was very upset that it was not on for longer I felt so sorry for his wife x Anyway back to art and crafts LOL x

I have made this ATC for two challenges. I love this stamp unfortuately the stamp does not stamp one of the eyes very well. I have tried everything to get it to give a good impression but it just won't. I know that occasionally this happens with rubber stamps. Still I endeavoured to make this atc for two challenges. The challenge at Something completely different is to make an atc with the theme of keys. The challenge over at Sweet pea stamps blog is to make an atc using a sweet pea image and only three colours oops too late for that one just went to post it and found out that it has finished.

I used acrylics, promarkers and sakura pens on the image. I layered the image flat onto a glimmermisted background. I added some gems and a shrink plastic key embellishment. I cut out the letters from OK magazine.


7 comments:

Dawn said...

Hiya!
Wowee great to see you back with such a great ATC, wonderful image Pascale and great background too.

thanks for coming back and playing again

Eeek we have loads of snow up here!! Grrr

hugs
Dawn
xx

jaydubblah said...

Actually, the lighter eye on one side gives it more perspective I think.
HERE
is my take on the theme

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is gorgeous. Your colouring is perfect and the image is stunning. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Anne said...

Gorgeous Pascale! I love these stamps and your colouring is fab! I've left a little something for you on my blog! xx

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous atc....thank you for joining us again this week..

Artyjen said...

Pretty ATC and colours :) xoxo

Chriss Rollins said...

gawjus stamp,

i just found sweetpea stamps 2 days ago and they are lovely.

you did a great job with the stamp.

a friend of mine cooks me persian food...yumyum

chriss x