Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Wonderland DT - My first sketch!

Hello and a very bleary eyed good morning to you all. I was hoping to catch up on my sleep last night after the unscheduled trip to casualty on Friday night, however the leak in our flat is being caused by a connecting waste pipe so it has spread to the flat below the flat below us. So last night that neighbour kept coming up and insisted a plumber came so at 11.00pm I was letting the plumber in to look under our bath. Still it was all done with a big smile on my face. I wonder what number 3 is, ha ha my luck is not to good at the moment.

I am off out for a belated birthday meal today with my family as we were supposed to go out yesterday but due to my daughters broken collarbone we didn't make it.

This week at Winter Wonderland there is a sketch by me (my first attempt) to follow.



I used my slice machine to create a frame. I stamped the silent night image (Papermania) and placed it behind the frame. I used Cosmo cricket papers. I stamped a corner, sentiment and a snowflake directly to the paper. I added some lace as a finishing touch.

I just wanted to let you know that next week at Winter Wonderland we are hosting our first ever blog hop, there will be lots of candy available.


9 comments:

Anne said...

And what a fabulous sketch it is too Pascale!! And you really did it credit with your card! Wow! I love that frame in the middle - we must have a chat about the Slice!!!!

Have a lovely day out with your family, you've earned it, and fingers crossed you don't find a caterpillar in your lettuce - that would be disaster no. 3 for me!!! Sorry to hear about your daughter but I hope she mends quickly, and painlessly!

Wonderful sketch, wonderful card!
Hugs xx

Teri said...

Awww Pascale, poor you hun! And your poor daughter! I hope she makes a quick recovery and you get some sleep tonight :o)

Your sketch is fabulous! I really enjoyed using it ... and you have definitely got a talent for these dear friend :o)

I'm liking the sound of your little slice machine! I love the frame you've created .... your card is beautiful!

Teri xxx

Lynda said...

Beautiful card as ever Pascale and that sketch was an absolute dream to follow! Hope you're catching up on some much needed rest today, take care.

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Glad you've got the plumbing fixed. Not handy being in a flat sometimes. Still at least you've kept your good humour.
Brilliant card and your sketch is awesome - I will be trying this one.
Enjoy the meal.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Teri said...

Fabulous sketch hun - keep 'em comin'!!
Great card too by the way.
Hope the little one isn't too sore, poor little thing!
Fingers crossed for some better luck eh??
Hugs,
Teri x

Danielle said...

Lovely card Pascale! The papers and colours are so pretty and thanks for giving us such a fun sketch to play with this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Joey said...

Hiya Hunny

your first sketch totally rocks I loved using it thankyou.

Love your card the colours and frame are gorgeous!

Joey.x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww you be kanckered bunny, hope leak sorted, and little one is on the mend, enjoy your meal hun. Gorgeous card luv the frame, fabby sketch hun thank you, sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeopus card and fabulous sketch Pascale !! Very well done :-)

I hope your little princess is feeling better ,, aww bet that really hurt ,,, she is very brave eh ! x x x

Luv
Lols x x x