Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A spoonful of sugar - Lots of layers

Hi again a real crafty day for me even though the OH has gone to work I managed to make this one for a little boys birthday party we are going to. I got this image today with my birthday money. Another Mo's digital pencil image. Fantastic for a little boy.

The challenge I am entering this into is A spoonful of sugar which has a theme of Lots of layers. I used Matted and layered some blue cardstock and Basic Grey Marrakesh papers. I then coloured in my awesome image with prismacolours and I found that if you use a promarker on top it blends the prismas nicely. I used the blue cardstock with my nesties to make a frame. I then used my slice to cut out the corner and the number 5. I may add a sentiment but am undecided at the minute. I added some brads and some stickles to the image.

4 comments:

Joey said...

Fab card hun isnt this just a fab image, love your colour choice.xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a fantastic card for a 5 year old boy. A real adventure card with a fantastic image. Brilliant.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Danielle said...

Wonderful card Pascale - the image is fab! A perfect boy's birthday card - love it! And Happy Birthday to you too - hope you've had a fabulous day!
Hugs, Danielle

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Pascale,love the colours,Thanks for playing along with us this week,Hugs Debbie x