Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simon says stamp - New Baby

The challenge at Simon says stamp this week is to make a card or project for a new born baby. I made this new baby card. The image is by Victoria Case it is stunning and beautiful to colour. It is a digital image. I used promarkers to colour it. I used Nesties to cut it out and frame it. I used MME papers and the sentiment is Whiff of Joy.


I am growling a bit today as I am waiting for the builders to come and mastik the bath and repaint it following the little episode last week. They should of come by now I have to go to the shops and feel like a square peg in a round hole.

11 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
nearly got this the other day beautiful image, lovely soft colouring. Hope ya workman comes soon hun, sue.x

Kim Piggott said...

Such a beautiful card Pascale your image is gorgeous!
It is so frustrating having to wait in I hope they arrive soon!
hugs
kim x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
The image on this card is fantastic. It has an etherial quaility about it and is exquisitely coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Don't offer them a cuppa til they've done the job lol that's if they turn up! Hope they do for your sake. Love the card - it really is a beautiful image.

Love Lynda xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful!! I love that image - your colouring is awesome!!! Good luck with the bathroom! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris & the DT

Anesha said...

So lovely, such a sweet image. Anesha

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful image, gorgeous card.
luv
debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so sweet love the papers and fabby colours and wonderful image Hugs Jacqui x

Pascale said...

Hi hun,

I love your card its so cute
I hope you win!

hugs Georgina x :o)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) This image is beautiful ,,, love the papers and layout too ,,, :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Baby Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Milnie said...

Absolutely a gorgeous card Pascale! love the sweet image!

hugs