Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simon says stamp - New Baby

The challenge at Simon says stamp this week is to make a card or project for a new born baby. I made this new baby card. The image is by Victoria Case it is stunning and beautiful to colour. It is a digital image. I used promarkers to colour it. I used Nesties to cut it out and frame it. I used MME papers and the sentiment is Whiff of Joy.


I am growling a bit today as I am waiting for the builders to come and mastik the bath and repaint it following the little episode last week. They should of come by now I have to go to the shops and feel like a square peg in a round hole.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
nearly got this the other day beautiful image, lovely soft colouring. Hope ya workman comes soon hun, sue.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
The image on this card is fantastic. It has an etherial quaility about it and is exquisitely coloured.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynda said...

Don't offer them a cuppa til they've done the job lol that's if they turn up! Hope they do for your sake. Love the card - it really is a beautiful image.

Love Lynda xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

This is beautiful!! I love that image - your colouring is awesome!!! Good luck with the bathroom! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris & the DT

Crafting Queen said...

So lovely, such a sweet image. Anesha

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful image, gorgeous card.
luv
debby

cats whiskers said...

Oh this is just so sweet love the papers and fabby colours and wonderful image Hugs Jacqui x

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi hun,

I love your card its so cute
I hope you win!

hugs Georgina x :o)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) This image is beautiful ,,, love the papers and layout too ,,, :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Baby Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Milnie said...

Absolutely a gorgeous card Pascale! love the sweet image!

hugs