Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mo's digital Pencil challenge - Colour combo

Well I must say I am having a love affair with Mo's digital pencil images. My blogging buddy Joey said it the other day on her blog but I am reaffirming it here. They are an absolute dream to colour.





The challenge at Mo's digital pencil is to use a colour combo. Not sure I got the colours exact, still had a good try. I decided to use Video boy. I thought this would be good for a teenager. I used my prismacolours to colour in the image (hair and skin and shadow are copics/promarkers) I made a background as I find it hard to leave white spaces.The papers I made on my craft studio and I also embossed some card.

11 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Hun

these colours work so well, I think you have hit them really well!and your colouring on the vid boy is stunning!!!

Think I may try the challenge this week :O) I have resisted buying anymore not sure how much longer that will last lol.

Joey.xxx

Danielle said...

I love this card Pascale! Wow - you've used the colours perfectly on this image - a really fab piece of work!
Hugs, Danielle

Caryn said...

This is a great teen card Pascale - love how you made these colours look masculine! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Mos.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

You have done a terrific job on the challenge this week. Your card is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge.

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card for a boy! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Sue said...

Hi Hun
this is a brill card great for a teenager, fabby colouring hun, sue.,x

Lynda said...

Fantastic card Pascale - love the image and the colouring is absolutely perfect!

Love Lynda xxx

Nilla said...

Yes I can see you are in love, love this image (and MOs). Fabulous card! Have a great weekend! Hugs Nilla

Payne Holler Cards said...

wonderful coloring and layout!

Dawn B. said...

This is soooo my son.. he gets so engrossed.. I love your colors.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week..Great job.

Deb M. said...

Super-cute card! Your coloring is fantastic. TFS!!