Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just thought I would share some of my latest projects x

Okay my first attempts at Wedding invitations, place settings and favour boxes. I thought I would share these with you. I have been comissioned to make some wedding invitations and so I thought I would have a go at making some and for one I have done matching place settings and favour boxes. I have kept everything simple as I want it to please lots of tastes. Of course I can change the colours to suit the client so this is why I have gone with simple images from My Craft Studio.


FAVOUR BOX AND PLACE SETTING



INVITATION DESIGN ONE



INVITATION DESIGN TWO

6 comments:

Joey said...

These are both gorgeous Hun, I love the top one gorgeous design!. Joey.x

Danielle said...

These are so beautiful Pascale! You've made some lovely designs here and I concur with Joey - the heart is my favourite too!
Hugs, Danielle

Lynda said...

These are fabulous Pascale - how could I choose between them? I think the heart design is very elegant but the car is really different - love it! You're on a very creative roll at the moment - can I have a bit of your inspiration please?

Love Lynda xxx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
These are beautiful. I'm sure your customer will love them. I particularly like the black and white set.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Unknown said...

How wonderful are these, I love the black and white, so elegant and stylish..Hugs Avril xxx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
you have been busy, lovely set of invites, the b/w is me fav colour combo so i likes that one, all the best with them hun, sue,x