Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

High hopes challenge - Bows

This card is for all Farmville fans (If you don't know then it is a very addictive game by zynga that is available on facebook). I made this card for the High hopes challenge which is to use bows on your cards. I wanted to show that bows can be on man cards too.

Today the snow is gradually turning to slush. I hate that it is such pretty stuff. I have been busy as my Jimmy is working the naffest hours ever. 1.30pm until whenever he arrives home. I will have to wake my little one in a minute to pick up the older kids from school. I hate waking them up when they are peacefully asleep.

I hope you are safe and warm and stocked up with goodies I hear there was a lot of panic buying out in the sticks x

I used:

Image - High hopes stamps
Papers- Dovecraft
Ribbon - stash
frame - made using the slice machine

6 comments:

joey said...

LOL that made me giggle, I am a farmville fan :O) Fab card hun. Joey.x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the bright colours and the wonderful image. This card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

HI Pascale!! What a pretty card!! Love your farm image. I grew up on one. Your coloring and colors are so pretty!

Lynda said...

I don't do Facebook so am completely in the dark on this Farmville thing - like a good game though - so sounds good to me lol. Fab card!

Love Lynda xxx

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Great masculine card! Love those papers and colors!

dpkennedy said...

Sweet little farm! Love your doodling on the sides too! Thanks for playing along with High Hopes!