Pages

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Winter Wonderland DT- Ho Ho Ho!!!

Good morning to you all I think it is another day in cardmaking. The weather is atrocious it has not stopped raining all weekend here in London. It is very chilly too. I have been helping the kids write their christmas cards for their friends and teachers and I have a big pile to put in the postbox. Then I have to think about the people I will be giving my cards too.

Okay this week we have a great challenge over at Winter Wonderland . The theme is Ho Ho Ho as always interpret this as you wish. My card is a little bit cheeky. I went with the humour aspect of Ho Ho Ho! To see what I used check out the materials list under the photo. Pop over to the blog for some marvellous inspiration.



Materials

Digi stamp - charmed cards and crafts
papers - My minds eye
medium - copics and promarkers
nestibilities
sentiment stamp - The Greeting Farm

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Pascale ,,,,So arty and quirky ;-) Fabulous ! :-)

I did make a candle for the last challenge ,,, and friends arrived so didn't upload it :-( Never mind ,, it made me have a go at making one which I have been meaning to do for a while :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Teri said...

Wow! Pascale! This is an amazing card! Gorgeous in every way .... I love the image and the background is stunning!

Teri xx

Teri said...

This is really lovely. Fabulous image too.
Try to have a good day, despite the weather!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
What a gorgeous background and the front image is so so cute. Great card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Hiya Hun,

lol I was helping my two write theirs I need a list tho as I dont remember all the names in the class, let alone the spellings! Gorgeous card, just love the detail.

Joey.x

Lynda said...

This is such an artistic card and so different from the norm - I absolutely love it!

Love Lynda xxx